The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub

Δευτέρα 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Wow. That was a big title to type. With the arrival of 2015 - and all the resolutions that came with it, I decided to take better care of my body and skin. And that meant starting a ritual easy enough that I could keep up with, but thorough enough that it would actually work. So I got started with the basics: body scrub and body butter. They make a killer combination if you ask me. Today I'll be talking about The Body Shop's Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub.


Even after the first couple of uses I knew it was the best I had tried so far. Maybe it's the gel-like texture, maybe its refreshing smell or maybe the lovely job it does in leaving my skin soft and smooth that I sometimes contemplate using moisturizer on top. Don't worry - I do anyways. I am fully aware that it is not one of the most affordable scrubs out there but I suggest you wait for a sale or offer (they do them very often) and give it a go.

What body scrub should I try next? Which is your favorite one?


post signature

14 σχόλια:

  1. It sounds lovely Corallia! I am going to try it soon.......
    kisses
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είχα δοκιμάσει το Spa Fit Smoothing&Refining Scrub του Body shop και το θεωρώ ένα από τα καλύτερα scrub που είχα! Θα δω και το green tea...αν έχει ίδιο texture θα το δοκιμάσω και αυτό σίγουρα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει αυτό που λες αλλά αν είναι σε μορφή gel θα μοιάζουν αρκετά! Αν το δοκιμάσεις τελικά πες μου εντυπώσεις :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. Πρεπει να ειναι τελειο, εχω το mojito και το λατρευω εχει επισης τζελ υφη και φρεσκο αρωμα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Έχω μυρίσει τη σειρά, είχα και το shower gel και ήταν φανταστικό! :)

      Διαγραφή
  4. Το επόμενό μου body scrub θα είναι από Body Shop, με έψησες και εσύ, και τα σχόλια από πάνω! Τέλεια φώτο επίσης, κλασσικά.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστώ Μαριαννάκι! Εννοείται να πάρεις και θα μας θυμηθείς ;)

      Διαγραφή
  5. Και μόνο που μυρίζει τόσο τέλεια φτάνει!! ;) Φιλάκια Κοραλλάκι μου! x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I really want to try this!!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή