Currently Watching: Tv Series

Παρασκευή 2 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Tv Series Anonymous. If there was such a thing, I would not only be a member but the president. Seriously though. I'm a Tv series enthusiast and I can talk about my favorites for hours and hours. I wrote down my top 5 here about one and a half years ago. Since then, new entries have been added to my list so I just HAD to write this follow-up post. 


The 100
My FA-VO-RITE. Described as a post-apocalyptic drama and set in the future, it is exactly my cup of tea. After a nuclear war, all civilization is destroyed and the survivors live on a spaceship above the Earth. However, the lack of oxygen is forcing the chancellor to send 100 juvenile delinquents down to Earth to see if it is survivable. A lot is going on both "the Ark" and "the ground". I was captivated by the first season but season two is currently blowing my mind! If you find that we have the same taste in tv shows you have to watch it!


How To Get Away With Murder
It only started a couple of months ago but definitely earned its place in my top ones. The intertwined plots make it very interesting and you are immediately drawn in by the characters. "A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives." (IMDb) You will recognise some familiar faces and the protagonist (Viola Davis - I loved her in The Help) gives an outstanding performance. 


Game Of Thrones
Ok, I was late to jump on the GoT bandwagon but I finally did last spring. And I'm glad I did. Everything you hear is true. I don't have much to say as it is already very popular. Also, I used a picture with no characters because everybody dies on the show (I had to make a joke about it). My only complaint is that the seasons are too short. We want more, Mr George R. R. Martin!

Please please please leave me a comment, I want to know your favorites!

18 σχόλια:

  1. οο ναι, εγω σαν το nerd εχω διαβασει το game of thrones και δεν το βλεπω γιατι με νευριαζει να ξερω τι γινεται, αλλα ειναι υπεροχο! :p ΕΙναι πολλα που παρακολουθω , αλλα τα αγαπημενα μ ειναι σιγουρα American Horror Story, Penny Dreadful ,Supernatural :D

    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Αν έχεις διαβάσει το book version πάντα σου τη δίνουν οι σειρές/ταινίες γιατί είναι και ελλιπείς! Χαίρομαι να βρίσκω και άλλα άτομα με τα ίδια ενδιαφέροντα <3

      Διαγραφή
  2. Απαντήσεις
    1. Είναι τόσο καλό! Ανυπομονώ για τη συνέχεια! Καλή χρονιά Ευαγγελία μου! :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. Βλέπω τόσες πολλές σειρές! Pretty Little Liars, Grimm (πρεπει να το δεις!), Revenge, 100 (φοβερό), Vampire diaries αλλά το έχω σταματήσει τώρα..τι άλλο... Arrow, Twisted και συνεχίζω! Είναι κόλλημα οι ξένες σειρές <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Δεν μπορώ να σταματήσω να μιλάω για το The 100! Άσε που συνολικά βλέπω κάπου στις 15 :P

      Διαγραφή
  4. The 100 και How To Get Away With Murder, δεν τα έχω παρακολουθήσει, αν και φαίνονται πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες σειρές αλλά το Game of Thrones είναι η αγαπημένη μου σειρά ever.. Φιλιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Πρέπει πρέπει πρέπει! Και θα χαρώ πολύ να μάθω την άποψή σου αν τις δεις! :D

      Διαγραφή
  5. I love HTGAWM and GOT =)

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Βλεπω και εγω πολλές σειρες αλλά καμια απο αυτες..είμαι του πιο girly και κωμικού :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Κατάλαβα! Μ' αρέσουν πολύ κι αυτές, είχα κάνει ανάλογο post και πιο παλιά! :)

      Διαγραφή
  7. Εγώ είμαι ο ορισμός της εθισμένης με της τηλεοπτικές σειρές χαχαχ :)
    Τις βλέπω εννοείται και τις 3 αν και το The 100 το ξεκίνησα μέσα στις γιορτές!!
    Προτείνω σίγουρα Grimm, How I met your mother (αν και ολοκληρώθηκε αυτή η σειρά έχει αρκετές σεζόν), Fringe (και αυτή ολοκληρωμένη), Arrow, ίσως και Flash αν και ξεκίνησε φέτος, Under the Dome, Suits και The Following!! (εννοείται έχω ολόκληρη λίστα στο μυαλό μου αλλά λέω απλά κάποιες αγαπημένες χαχαχ)
    Πολλά φιλιά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Περιττό να σου πω ότι τις μισές τις έχω δει! Μεγάλη αγάπη το Under The Dome! Αφού ανέβασα το post σκέφτηκα τι βλακεία έκανα που δεν μίλησα και γι' αυτό! Το Grimm μου το προτείνετε πολλοί οπότε θα του δώσω μια ευκαιρία σίγουρα! :)

      Διαγραφή
  8. the 100 sounds awesome! Will have to watch it! If you like that, check out these shows: Orphan Black (amazon prime or online - I watched it on Couch Tuner but used a firewall if you do that option!) otherwise it's also on BBC America, E4 Misfits (on hulu), Peaky Blinders (netflix), Sleepy Hollow (hulu). :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Είναι καλό τελικά το The 100? Έχω τρελαθεί με το ΗTGAWM !!! Μπορεί να βλέπω 20+ σειρές αλλά δεν βλέπω GOT αχαχα Η all time favorite είναι το teen wolf. Από τις νέες μου αρέσει το Flash, Forever, Stalker... xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Πάρα πολύ καλό! Πρέπει να το δεις! Θα λάβω υπόψιν και τις προτάσεις σου ;)

      Διαγραφή